Re: PHP/MySQL SEO

Yes, you are right, but there should be a way around
it right, to have the Javascript and still have the
site indexed would using a site map be useful. If it
would I can include that on the web site. Otherwise,
what is the way around to still use Javascript menus
and optimize for the search engines.

Sesh

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM