Re: Digest Number 370

Joie, MS Word files are a BINARY file type. This means
that you cannot read the contents of the file without
first decoding it. Thats what MS Word does, and any
API's that Microsoft provides must use the same
decoder or else the file will just appear to be
gibberish. As far as I know, PHP does not have this
feature, however you could probably use something like
VB or ASP with success.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM

http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/yunus20031124.php3?page=2&print_mode=1

> Message: 3
>    Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 02:24:25 -0700 (PDT)
>    From: Imran Zamir <ali_imranzamir@yahoo.com>
> Subject: PHP Event Calendar Help.......
>
> Dear All,
>
> I've event calendar in PHP it's running fine but a
> little problem is coming which I could not
> understand.
> For Example I add one event for 27 July but when I
> see
> calendar it display that event on 28th july. I'm
> sending calendar script with this email.
>
> Any help highly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> IZ

> removed]

> Message: 4
>    Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:33:55 +0100
>    From: "Brian Uniacke" <brianu@silverarm.net>
> Subject: RE: PHP Event Calendar Help.......
>
> Here's a wild guess
> I never got the script you were talking about but I
> bet you're not counting
> array position 0 somewhere along the line.
>
> arrays begin at index 0 not 1
>
> As I said ... this is a shot in the dark as the code
> you mentioned is not
> attached.

=== message truncated ===

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail