Re: Notify about your e-mail account utilization.

I am using an antivirus and a firewall (symantec
norton security). I check de system twice with panda
antivirus online. But i have found nothing. Any email
with my nick, wich contains virus dis not was send
from my computer, i think that the emails come from a
friend or site who have my email address, and is
infected (sometimes my email address receive an email
from my email address :) that i have not autosend). I
only can advise to all people in my address book and
pray to the get an antivirus. Sorry for any damage
that it could cause, and if you still receiving virus
from my direction, then delete it from your list, i
can do anything more.

Carlos Alberto Utrera Burgal
cautbur@yahoo.es

 --- Manuel Lemos <mlemos@acm.org> escribió:
---------------------------------
Hello,

On 04/06/2004 01:46 PM, Jeff Bennett wrote:
> The attachment was stripped but this was a virus,
right?

Yes, the original poster seems to have his computer
infected.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

PHP Classes - Free ready to use OOP components written
in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/

http://www.phpclasses.org/reviews/

Metastorage - Data object relational mapping layer
generator

PHP Data object relational mapping generator -
http://www.meta-language.net/

Terms of Service.

Correo Yahoo! - 6MB, más protección contra el spam ¡Gratis!
http://correo.yahoo.es

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/saFolB/TM