Re: formsgeneration class + smarty

Hello,

On 12/20/2003 01:59 PM, neuroticimbecile wrote:
> Any of you guys tried out the formsgeneration class? The included example
> like only the form itself uses the smarty template).
>
> I was wondering if there was a way to include these parts with the Smarty
> template file as well so that there will be a cleaner separation of PHP and
> HTML elements.
>
> I tried to include them at the top of the form.tpl file, but the resulting

The plugins to integrate the forms class with Smarty are meant to
generate just the form output. For generating full pages, you would
better process the form templates with one object of the Smarty class
and the pages with another object passing the result of the processing
of the forms class to a placeholder value of the page template.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/

Look here for Free PHP Classes of objects:
http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: