Re: give me A Solution for a SQL Server problem

Hi Rab,

Googled away, and found that alot of others getting this error.
It is also posted on bugs.php.net.

Check
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=13383
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=12358
for info.

For offliners:

"It can be solved downloading the version for windows (Version 4.3.3,
available in www.php.net).  Installing that version it works, if you are
running with IIS on Win XP it is necessary to set cgi.force_redirect=0
in your php.ini."

"I had the same error all the time. In my case it were the
Security-Settings inside the webroot. There need to be a entry like
IUSR_XXXX (XXXX is the name of your computer). Give this user at least
rights to read the directory."

"The CGI error can be solved by opening PWS, clicking on the Advanced
button, and adding the folder where your scripts reside to the vitual
directories tree (don't forget to enable the execute option by ticking
the box)."

"The problem goes away by checking the 'Check that files exist' option in
the Application Extension Mapping for PHP file extensions, such as
'.php'."

Hope some of this applies to your problem.
If this don't help, it could be good to know what server you're running
your live site on. Guessing it's not the same OS / PhP / Apache / IIS ver
as your developing environment...

 - jOWE ?
   www.virtualjowe.net

Upgrade to 128-Bit SSL Security!