Von: Rab Nawaz [mailto:rabnawaz_f3@my.web.pk]
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. September 2003 07:49
An: php-objects@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re:  give me A Solution for a SQL Server problem

Hi guys,
I am facing a problem. I am Using PHP with SQL Server200.
Some times when I Redirect a page by the Script
'header("Location:somepage.php");'. it gives CGI Error...'The specified CGI
application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.'
But When I refresh the Page then it works fine.
Can any body help me out.
Regards,
Nawaz

Look here for Free PHP Classes of objects:
http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/