Re: [php-objects] PHPDig

--- "Isaac Z. Kissiva" <kissiva@uccmail.co.tz> wrote:
> Dear All,
> IS there anyone who knows how to insert PHPDig in a webiste without
> displaying PHPDig logo.
>
> Thanx
> Isaac

That seems to me unethical. If you are going to use someones's code (GPL code
in this case), the least you could do is to identify and attribute that part to
the original source.

As for the logo, I am not sure if they do require that (only looked at the
phpdig site and on-line docs cursorily), but I did see that it can be
integrated using a template to the layout of any web site.

Email the author of phpdig to see if what you want to strip out of his code is
the correct thing to do: phpdig@toiletoine.net

=====
--
Jesus M. Castagnetto (jcastagnetto@yahoo.com)
Research: http://metallo.scripps.edu/

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Buy Breakthrough Natural Health Specialties at VitaminBoost.com $20 to $40
Naturally Painless Spray, Coral Calcium, No Snore, EZ Appetite Suppressant.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2882
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yoMABA/ruYGAA/ySSFAA/saFolB/TM