Re: [php-objects] Mail Sending Problem

Hello efe,

Tuesday, July 08, 2003, 10:35:40 AM, you wrote:

ee> Hi

ee> I am sending newsletter to my site's member. Mails are
ee> reaching the members. My problem is if there is a
ee> wrong email, i want to recieve mail delivery failed
ee> mail. Could you help me?

when a mail does not reach the destination it is bounced to the
sender. send yourself a mail using the php mail function and look at
who it comes from. use the sudo command with php so that php runs as
the correct user (if you use unix) so that bounced mail returns to
that user's mail box. Otherwise your site admin will be receiving all
the failed mails.

--
Best regards,
 edd                            mailto:edd@edd.getmyip.com

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health - $23.95
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MmkSQC/NTVGAA/ySSFAA/saFolB/TM