[php-objects] Metastorage FAQ

Hello,

Finally, I have done a page for Frequently Asked Questions about
Metastorage.

I am preparing to announce the new Metastorage release with the forms
class generation support.

Before I announce it, I would appreciate if you could review the
Metastorage FAQ page and comment on it, in particular whether the
explanations are clear, does it answer all the relevant questions people
may come up with, is this helping to make people more interested in
Metastorage, etc...

The FAQ is available here:

http://www.meta-language.net/metastorage-faq.html

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/

Looking for the latest Free IT White Papers?
Visit SearchSecurity.com to access over 500 white papers.
Get instant access at SearchSecurity.com Today
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.lAzoD/QLNGAA/witMAA/saFolB/TM