Re: [2] [php-objects] mimemessage tar.gz

Hello,

On 06/11/2003 02:25 AM, pinto wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 June 2003 11:05 pm, Manuel Lemos wrote:
>
>>It is very easy.
>

>  Dear Mr. Lemos
>

> 		~ thank you.
>
> 		{ but, hard for me  :0   because I know zero  }

It is never too late to start learning from books or PHP manual! :-)

>  . . . will try to read the scripts.
>
>  As I use smtp [ not sendmail ] I guess I must edit 1st. Paragraph of
> smtp_message.php

>  How to run the class :
>
>  I guess I must type :-  < exec email_message.php >  ??

If you use Linux, you just need to use the mail function to send
messages. That is what the (base) class use by default.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/saFolB/TM