Re: [php-objects] mimemessage tar.gz package by Mr. M. Lemos

Manuel Lemos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On 06/10/2003 04:17 PM, pinto wrote:
> > Having downloaded and unpacked the tar file, I am unsure what to do
> next  :0
> >
> > Is this a suite of .php scripts, each individual, or,
> >  do they work as one unified suite ?
> >
> > Please, could you explain how to "run" the script ?
>
> It is very easy. There is the main class file email_message.php and
> there are several commented scripts that use the class to send messages.
> You can look at those scripts to understand how to compose and send
> messages.

I get the impression that Pinto's experience with php might put this
explanation beyond him also.

Pinto, if this is the case you might want to check the following URL for
the basics on how to use classes.  Once you get them down the rest
should fall into place and you'll never look back. :)

http://www.php.net/oop

Regards,
Gold.
http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Unifex