[php-objects] PHP classes programming contest

Hello,

As I mentioned before, in about 3 days it will be started a new
programming contest of classes of PHP that are published in the site.

That contest is going to be based on the ratings that each user give to
each class.

Almost everything is set but I need that people start rating the classes
to verify that all is working.

So, I am asking you that go in the site and rate as many classes as you
can, either you like them or not.

You can only rate the classes that you have downloaded so far. So, if
you go on the rating page it shows which class you can rate. Just click
on the Rate link to go to the ratings form page. You may also jump to
the rate page directly from the page of each class.

http://www.phpclasses.org/rate.html

Just let me know if you see any problems or would like to make a
suggestion for improvements.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/saFolB/TM