[php-objects] Re: asking about configuring extension in php.ini

Hello,
My problem is gd dll file. Probably, the library for gd is not
available. I have download gd, jpeg and png library packages. The
thing is I am using Winxp. I'll be easier if i used Unix. The guide
is to reconfigure php with gd, jpeg and png. Finally, i should
recompile these things with PHP. I don't know how to do it. I did
use Cygwin to compile gd, jpeg and png packages but i still stuck
with recompile these stuff with PHP. Any idea?
Thanks

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/saFolB/TM