[php-objects] Array of file pointers

Hey all --

I'm writing a class that deals with a bunch of files on an FTP server.
Here's the relevant method:

function getFiles($name){
	$tmpfp=tmpfile();
	ftp_fget($this->ftp_stream, $tmpfp, $name, FTP_ASCII);
	$arr_fps=array($tmpfp);
	return $arr_fps;
}

Currently, I'm trying to pass an array of pointers.  The array only has one
element right now but some of the files will be zipped later so I'll be
getting several out of the zip potentially.

ftp_fget() succeeds and $tmpfp contains a valid file pointer BTW.

Any ideas?  Am I missing something?

--Marc Guyer

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/FpY02D/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/saFolB/TM