Re: [php-objects] Class names case sensitive?

Why not try

mysql_free_result($result);
mysql_close($conn);

Or exit  or similar
- you can store the variables, close the sql stuff and continue using the
variables

(or did i get this wrong)

> Von: "fdqps@alfaproject.com" <fdqps@alfaproject.com>
> Antworten an: php-objects@yahoogroups.com
> Datum: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:09:58 +0100
> An: php-objects@yahoogroups.com
> Betreff: [php-objects] Class names case sensitive?
>
> <?php
> class sql
> {
> function go()
> {
> echo "<br>Go one";
> }
> }
>
> class SQL
> {
> function go()
> {
> echo "<br>Go two";
> }
> }
>
> $one = new sql;
> $one->go();
> ?>
>
> You might be asking yourself why I need to use the same name. We have a class
> library for OCI8 and one for MySQL, the first is named sql and the second SQL
> and for the first time in 5 years I now need to use both classes in the same
> script.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Fredrik Davidsson

***If youre bored help me and test-drive my newest product of insomnia -
http://www.PHParadise.tk
***thanks in advance.(&thanks for the visits after my last mail)

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LIgTpC/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/saFolB/TM