RE: [php-objects] PDF Page Headings

Look at http://www.fpdf.org

HTH

-----Original Message-----
From: karissa96 <karissa.newby@noridian.com>
[mailto:karissa.newby@noridian.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 11:10 AM
To: php-objects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [php-objects] PDF Page Headings

Hi,

I'm pretty new to PHP and I'm trying to create a PDF file.  I would
like to create a page header (some specific data needs to be
displayed at the top of each page).  The number of pages is not
specifically set and will be generated based on the amount of data
returning from a database.  I would also like to display a footer at
the bottom of each page.  If anyone can give me some pointers, i
would really appreciate it.  Thanks!

Karissa

Look here for Free PHP Classes of objects:
http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/saFolB/TM