long shot -- laravel projects for suggestions!!

Hi.

I've posted some things over the last month or so. Thanks to all for
the comments!

I'm looking to create a landingPage
(waitlist/viral/referrer/admin/rewards) kind of app, and thought it
would make sense to find a basic laravel app (project) to use as a
basis, and to then modify it to my needs. (Laravel, simply due to my
needing to select "something", and needing to find something that
could be modified/handled by someone else later).

Anyone have any thoughts/pointers/suggestions on this

thanks.

ps - looked over lots in github before realizing that a lot of github
is/are partial things, ie not complete/working projects/apps!