Re: PHP 5.4.6 in embedded world

hrmph, microphp is the name of a php library. I did find these:

 https://github.com/embedded-php
 https://www.hackster.io/sanyaade1/php-embedded-php4mcu-2bf22c
 https://github.com/symisc/PH7
 https://www.phpoc.com/what_is_phpoc.php

there's also a research doc on integrating php with an embedded system that shows up in some google searches.