Enquiry on building PHP extension - Gmagick on Windows server

Hi,

I have an issue on building PHP extension.

I am a Windows server 2019 user and would like to build a Gmagick PHP extension. I am using PHP 7.3.9.

I am trying to build GraphicMagick from source. I would like to know what version of Visual Studio I should install. Now I am using Visual Studio 2022.

The version of PHP I downloaded from website version is PHP 7.3.9-Win32-VC15-x64 which used Visual C++ 15.0 (Visual Studio 2017) to compile. If I want to build an extension on this PHP,  shall I use the same version of Visual Studio  to build my GraphicMagick and Gmagick? If yes, shall I need to down grade my version of Visual Studio to 2017 to compile?

Also, I need to download PHP source and libraries on which PHP depends for building Gmagick.

Shall I download the latest version of PHP source? Or download the source of PHP 7.3.9?

For libraries on which PHP depends, I need to download php-sdk depends. When I was extracting the files, some of them could not be extracted. How can I fix this?

Many thanks.

Best Regards,

Lee