Re: Adding authentication to certain web pages

There are any Authentical and ACL libraries, this is one I saw come up on github:

https://github.com/gburtini/PHP-ACL

On Sun, Oct 29, 2023 at 8:15 PM Ian Evans <dheianevans@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My site currently runs with a CMS I wrote myself. The data entry pages are protected by HTTP authentication.

I'd like to move to a more sophisticated authentication system that will handle the creation and access for users, tie into two-factor authentication and decide who can do what to each data entry page. I'm looking for any pointers to established frameworks I can drop into the pages that need protecting, suggestions for tutorials, etc.

Many, many thanks in advance.