Re: Good Will Legal Question

The PHP logo is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.

On Sun, Mar 19, 2023 at 1:04 PM Coding Hoodies <codinghoodies@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi PHP Team!,

We are opening a new start up soon, codinghoodies.com, we want to make coders feel stylish.

Out of goodwill I wanted to ask you formally if I can have permission to use the standard PHP logo on the front of hoodies to sell? I have read your rules but wanted to ask as I feel a moral right to email you asking to show support and respect for the PHP project.

If it makes it easier I could build send a picture of the hoodie with the logo on to you to see if this is acceptable.

Arid Sweeting