Re: PHP 8.1.16 Released!

Anything changed about the release process / creating the tarball?
I noticed our CI Build issuing some warning about unknown tar headers:
`tar: Ignoring unknown extended header keyword 'LIBARCHIVE.xattr.com.apple.provenance'`

And the source tarball contains lots of ._ files.

I've checked the earlier builds and 8.1.15 was clean.
All the Checksums seem clear though.
The tarball for 8.2.3 is fine as well.

Kind regards,
Fabian Stelzer

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP
8.1.16. This is a security release that addresses CVE-2023-0567,
CVE-2023-0568, and CVE-2023-0662.

All PHP 8.1 users are advised to upgrade to this version.

For source downloads of PHP 8.1.16 please visit our downloads page.
Windows binaries can be found on the PHP for Windows site.
The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

Release Announcement: <https://php.net/releases/8_1_16.php>
Downloads:            <https://php.net/downloads>
Windows downloads:    <https://windows.php.net/download#php-8.1>
Changelog:            <https://php.net/ChangeLog-8.php#8.1.16>
Release Manifest:
<https://gist.github.com/ramsey/bded81480eb74ca182579849a3c37204>

Many thanks to all the contributors and supporters!

Ben Ramsey, Patrick Allaert, & Joe Watkins