Re: A great code that may be used in php

I don’t know the details of PHP, but this libgo does not affect your code, It just hooks some system APIs.
According to the benchmark, lingo have better concurrency performance than the go programming language.
Most programming languages, Python rust c# etc are all use async/await. I dislike sync/await, not transparent.