Help with PHP Extension

Hello All,

I'm not sure where else to turn with this. It says something about a
problem when you post a question on StackOverflow and it gets zero

I have been learning extension development, and have managed to build
the extension to do what I want and how I want it, until I try to
implement the Iterator. I don't know what it is about the data being
returned but I keep getting segmentation faults on the return *zval
for current data.

This is a link to the StackOverflow question I posted which goes into
more detail about what is happening when the SIGSEGV is thrown.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73542769/segmentation-fault-zval-str-when-accessing-current-data-in-iterator

This also includes a link to a Github Repo I created to give a full
view of the extension and not rely on just posting snippets here and
there on the post.

Any help or guidance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ciaran Moore