here is my access
-----------------------------

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule ^(css) - [L]

RewriteRule ^login login.php [NC,QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^(.*) index.php [NC,QSA,L]

-----------------------------
Basically, i want the login info to go to the login script (using
POST) - this is working..

everything else goes to my index.php

i'm starting to add a form, with post values, and for some reason, I'm
not getting anything for index.php but login php works fine using
POST.

i DO get $_SERVER, but not $_POST or $_REQUEST information. I'm nit
wanting to send this information to the servers GET, so need to use
POST.

Is/are there any starting places I should check s to why POST arent
getting through ?

NC, QSA and L I've used on other htaccess / subdomains and it works fine...

===
Gordon.