Re: Quick way to sort/renumber subdirectories?

Thank you for both abnswers,

The array idea from ed seems right. I'll tackle it tomorrow.

basically create an array

001 > T001
002 > T002
002A > T003
003 > T004  etc...

and then re-do the loop renumbering the "T" values back to numbers...

gordon.

--

Gordon.