Atb.: Atb.: How to debug "Unknown: Headers already sent"?

Thank you for the suggestions!

The big problem of debugging by disabling/enabling plugins is that the error cannot be reproduced consistently. You may browse the store, doing similar actions for 10 min, and you're lucky if you get one "headers already sent" error message. So, if you keep browsing for 10 min and no error occurs, it doesn't mean it will not occur in the next 10 min.

'WP_DEBUG', 'WP_DEBUG_LOG' constants would not really help, because the message gets output before those constants are defined or getting checked. As I wrote, the warning occurs before any of the WordPress' PHP code gets executed.

And as I told, the error message does not tell me 'headers already sent by "plugin name"'. The full error message is as follows:
"PHP Warning:  Unknown: Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in Unknown on line 0"

I'm not sure what is trying to change what session settings before any PHP code gets executed, and how can the headers already be sent at that point.

Janis

No: Negin Nickparsa <nickparsa@xxxxxxxxx>
Nosūtīts: otrdiena, 2022. gada 8. februāris 21:01
Kam: Jānis Elmeris <janis.elmeris@xxxxx>
Kopija: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tēma: Re: Atb.: How to debug "Unknown: Headers already sent"?

you can post this in wordpress community support, they should be able to help you.

enable your debugs first and show more details
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
Issue is not nginx, your best bet is plugins, one of them is sending it early, it usually should tell you headers already sent by "plugin name" if you have all logs enabled.

After this, when you see a better presentation of errors, if the error was inside a plugin, by this far you would know the plugin name inside the error.
If not , still disable plugins half and half and if an issue happens in that half of plugins again disable half until you find the culprit.

somewhere in plugins should be your focus. also switch templates and see  if culprit is there.

Negin Nickparsa