Re: PHP 8 shell: can't input non-Ascii chars

On 08/11/2021 12:35, Денис Романенко wrote:
I think it's a Linux-based issue - I reproduce the "minimal environment" on a VPS server.
If someone is interested to try, I can give access to it.

It's a clean Ubuntu 20.04 installation with installed PHP 8 from ondrej/php.
Even if you just start "php -a" and try to paste "Ondřej Surý" in CLI it will appear like "Ondej Sur" - non-ASCII symbols just not pasted.

And there not such problem with php 7.4