Re: PHP Performance/Scalability

Hello

1. Concurrent php requests/sec is 150.

2. Average Response Time for PHP pages is 2-3 seconds for 1500 concurrent users (150 requests/sec). If we increase the load beyond 1500 concurrent users, the response time goes up to 10 seconds for 2000+ concurrent  users. We also start getting 500 errors as we increase the load beyond 2000 concurrent users.

3. For Java, the response times are in milliseconds even for 6000+ concurrent users (for the same functionality)

Cheers!

Deepak
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated - Mahatma Gandhi"

"Plant a Tree, Go Green"