From: Jānis Elmeris <janis.elmeris@xxxxx>
Date: 10/25/21 11:31 (GMT+01:00)
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Daniele B <my25mb@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Atb.: Implementation differences between checkdnsrr and dns_get_record

Please, be more precise.

The obvious differences are in the different function signatures.

Regards,
Janis

No: Daniele B via php-general <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Nosūtīts: sestdiena, 2021. gada 23. oktobris 04:43
Kam: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tēma: Implementation differences between checkdnsrr and dns_get_record

Hello everyone,

I would like to fill in my curiosity.. What are exactly the implementation differences between checkdnsrr() and dns_get_record() instructions?

Thx a lot,

Daniele Bonini