Re: PHP5.3 -> PHP7.0 Forms targeting a handler in the php dir work but not if using an include file in current dir

On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 11:22:39 +0200, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>The dbtest.php file looks like this and resides in the same dir as the form
>does:
>
><?php
>  include '../../php/dbtabledisplay.php');
>?>

PROBLEM FOUND!
--------------
This is the cause of all the problems. It is a remnant from when the include
contained a construct to calculate the htdocs dir so the include could be used
with the same syntax universally.
However when I changed to using hardcoded relative path instead then the final )
was left and I have not spotted it until now.
Copied this file to many places with the extraneous ) too.

Sorry for the noise!
PHP 7.0 is NOT TO BLAME!
All blame ON ME!

Case/Issue closed...