Re: New user list question

On 09/09/2021 07:11, Bo Berglund wrote:
I am having problems with a website php function on a webhosted server not
working and I just found this mail list for PHP.
So now I wonder if this list is the correct one for asking for help on coding
problems?
I do not want to spam the list with OT stuff..

I access the list via GMane news interface rather than my email in order to keep
things together and accessible without clogging the inbox.

Yes, this is absolutely the list to ask coding questions on.

--
Ashley Sheridan
https://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk