Re: Image overlay?

On 30/07/2021 21:38, JEFFRY KILLEN wrote:

On Jul 30, 2021, at 1:35 PM, JEFFRY KILLEN <jekillen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jul 30, 2021, at 1:32 PM, Tedd Sperling <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jul 30, 2021, at 2:00 PM, JEFFRY KILLEN <jekillen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello;

I have not worked with php gd for a while.

I have a project where I want to overlay
one image on another and produce a
combined image.

Both source images will be jpgs.

Thank you
JK

JK:

Here’s a start.

http://webbytedd.com/b/watermark/

Cheers,

Tedd

Tedd Sperling
tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your reply, Tedd;

I did do some Googling and found imagMagic. That is
something I have not worked with in the past.

JK
Also I can create a composit version of the original
image in photoshop and use that as img src
JK

What's the question? You want help with some code, or just want someone to write the code for you? Stating only that you want to overlay one image on another is very vague, and could be interpretted many different ways.