Re: PHP has no $_POST values

i have no idea what's going on, but it's apparently fixed.

About 7 hours of programming time wasted - in trying to solve this problem..

I had /provisional/     and htaccess to activate the script.

I changed the htaccess & the html form to go to
/provisional/provisional.php   and saw that the form is GOING. then 4
minutes later  restored my original paths and htaccess & its  still
going :)

Now - to start on what I was ORIGINALLY going to do all day :)

I have no idea what i fixed to get it going (If anything, it was so
slight, i didn't realise it was an issue).

--

Gordon.