Re: PHP IMAP

Some discussion and consolidation would be helpful. There are the following related projects:
https://dev.horde.org/imap_client/install.php
https://github.com/barbushin/php-imap
https://github.com/Webklex/php-imap

There is a discussion in Fedora about dropping php-imap packaging. Is it worth trying to update and maintain the c client library or move to something that is currently being maintained?