Query re Facebook confirmation

Hello.

I'm a new user here. I'm no expert on PHP, but I've been programming
for many years.

Ive tried to look on the Facebook side of things, but cannot find
anything related and I'm wondering if any PHP programmers have done
this before.

Basically, a user comes to my website, and provides me the URL of
their Facebook page or group.

i would like to know if it is possible in PHP to :-

1) Confirm their login details (logged into facebook)
2) Confirm their email address (for quarterly email reminders)
3) confirm if their group/page is active (not deleted)
4) confirm their status within the group/page - ie admin, moderator,
member etc..

I think 1 & 2 are possible, but what about 3 & 4 ?

I'm wanting to do things as automatically as possible with minimal
interaction by me..

(Once I have confirmation of the above - I can do the rest - depending
on how relevant their facebook page/group is to my website..)

--

Gordon.