OpenSLL eNULL ciphers

Hallo dear mailing list,

This is my first ever message. So if I do something wrong, please be nice.

I have the task to subscribe to a mosquito MQTT Server via TLS using a certificate authentication over SSL but without encryption. So I would want to use the `NULL-SHA256` cipher.  That is available on my system/the container. ( checked via `openssl ciphers  NULL`) but if I call openssl_get_cipher_methods() it is not available.  I used an alpine linux build, as they enable the `--with-system-ciphers` option to build php, but no effect. I think the Problem is that the default `openssl ciphers` don’t contain the eNULL or aNULL ciphers, as they are obviously not secure. And PHP is calling without parameters? There is no option to specify that I want eNULL in PHP, I think. Can somebody help me? Is my problem clearly stated?

Best regards
Frieder