Re: Issues with ssh2 extension and closing stdin

More discovery after printf debugging: it appears that acquiring the
stderr stream increases the refcount on the stdio stream, so executing
close on the stream won't actually solve my problem either, because the
only way to work around close taking out both stdin and stdout is to
allocate stderr.

I think the only reasonable solution is to add a thin wrapper around
libssh2_channel_send_eof to ssh2, and perhaps change the close stream
function to call libssh2_channel_send_eof/libssh2_channel_close.