Re: best free php IDE for windows?

On August 11, 2020 3:49:13 PM UTC, Curtis Maurand <curtis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I stand corrected
>
>On 8/11/20 11:44 AM, Sam Hobbs wrote:
>> Not Netbeans. See the following.
>>
>> NetBeans - Wikipedia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NetBeans>
>> List of Eclipse-based software - Wikipedia
>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eclipse-based_software>
>>

>> Curtis Maurand wrote:
>>> There are a couple of other environments out there also based on
>>> Eclipse like Netbeans and Aptana.

Netbeans is what I use on Windows for personal use, it's got everything you want from an IDE (debugging, Git/svn integration, support for build tools like Composer, etc). It does have pretty good support for front-end languages (CSS, SASS, JavaScript, typescript, etc) but it doesn't have the best support for Angular if you ever plan on doing that.
Thanks,
Ash