Re: file uploads

Yes, thank you;

I know I can upload more than one file with ONE file input field, with 'multi' attribute
set to true.

I was thinking that the MAX_FILE_SIZE field would only apply to one file input field.
But now I am thinking that it would apply to all the files sizes combined. So that means
only one of these hidden fields would be necessary.

Thank you;

JK