Re: header() not working with a http_response_code

Can you give an example `header` call that is not working for you?

piektd., 2020. g. 1. maijs, plkst. 12:20 — lietotājs Lester Caine (<lester@xxxxxxxx>) rakstīja:
My framework is using header() to redirect when an invalid page is hit,
with the http_response_code providing the reason. This stopped working
some time back and I had assumed it was just a problem with 'extra
space' which I had not tracked down, but now I've eliminated that
possibility ( and corrected a couple of smarty files ) I'm still just
getting a blank screen!

The problem seems to be the addition of $pStatusCode in header() ...
have dropped that so header only uses the Url and things are are least
redirecting. I suspect this is something to do with PHP changes as I'm
currently using PHP7.2 and still keep hitting things which need to be
reworked from the PHP5 base but I can't see any notes about this being
changed in PHP ... what am I missing?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL