Re: $_GET vars dropped?

One difference between GET and POST is the limit on their size (see https://stackoverflow.com/a/417184/99904).

Janis

svētd., 2020. g. 19. apr., plkst. 08:20 — lietotājs Jeffry Killen (<jekillen@xxxxxxxxxxx>) rakstīja:
Hello;

I did manage to solve this issue.

It was one of the hardest issues I have had to
deal with and I am not sure what exactly solved
it.

I did change the submission method to POST
and had to chase through a lot of _javascript_ to
make sure all those ducks were in a row.

I finally got it to work as expected.

But not having any indication of why something
is not working is the hardest, considering everything
just before the apparent problem is working correctly.

Thanks to any one who has considered
this query to this point.

JK