Re: pdo_mysql.so warning for php-fpm

I agree with Christoph. You are going to run into very many issues using an old version in PHP (as you can clearly see from all your questions).

Even if you are testing, why test an old version that you shouldn't be using period, I would recommend using the latest this way you can actually use it in real life. There are a ton of functionality in later PHP versions that can even make things much easier for you.

You wouldn't set up a VM using windows 95 to get experience with!