Re: Re-configuring BIND DNS Servers for CentOS Web Panel Web Hosting Control Panel on Amazon AWS Cloud

Could you please explain the relevance of this posting to the
php-general mailing list.

Your continued spamming of multiple lists with content totally
irrelevant to those lists really needs to come to an end.

  - Richard