How to Draw a Simple XY Graph

Dear All,

I am so sorry if this is such a trivial question but I am trying to earn how to create a XY graph in PHP? All I can find are paid plugins. Does PHP not support basic graphs? I've been through the manual at php.net and my site is hosted on SiteGround.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Kenneth Gomez.
http://www.kgomez.com
"The heights by which great men reached and kept,  Were never attained by sudden flight, But they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night."