Re: Legacy niggle ...

unsubscribe

On September 7, 2018 at 12:56 AM - - <admin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

unsubscribe

On August 31, 2018 at 4:44 PM Lester Caine < lester@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've had a problem with a machine which was running my legacy PHP5
service. I've got the new setup running but a pair of CodeIgniter sites
are being difficult, or rather one of the pair. I've got nginx on a
machine running a local PHP7 php-fpm and a remote PHP5 php-fpm. The
legacy code is using a mysql driver and needs a bit of work converting
the code to PHP7 which is on the todo list. The PHP5 php-fpm setup was
running both sites fine, but having mirrored everything to the new
machine, one is still fine, but the other is just throwing 'File not
found.' messages. If I JUST switch the fastcgi_pass to the PHP7 service
I get errors and warnings about no mysql functions which would seem to
indicate everything is in the right place, but anything else I can check?

And now to screw the sod on 139.199.103.154 who is trying to hack the
MySQL server!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL