PHP7.1.19RC1 ready for testing

Morning all,

PHP 7.1.19RC1 is ready for testing and can be downloaded from:

https://downloads.php.net/~ab

There is already one known problematic commit contained in this release
which will be reverted before the final release, for reference it is:

https://github.com/php/php-src/commit/d6e81f0bfd0cb90586dd83d4fd47a4302605261a

This came to light after tagging and I was toying with the idea of
retagging, but since there has now been a few days since the initial tag,
some users may have already pulled in the tag and I decided to leave it
until the final.

Sorry about the delay.

Cheers
Joe