Re: Re: White screen - nothing in logs

On 07/05/18 00:10, Christoph M. Becker wrote:
http://npc.smallbrook.co.uk/fisheye/view.php?gallery_id=45/  gives a
white screen.
I get “404 Not found” for the latter, which doesn't appear to be a
problem per se.

If the rewrite was messing things up so that it did not find the php script, then - as was the case initially - the nginx was correctly saying 404 yet not actually flagging it as an error. But the script exists for view.php?gallery_id= as a numeric value shows, so the problem is why is the non-numberic value giving a white screen on PHP7 while it works on PHP5 ... I'll try adding Jigar's hack to see if I get something more tangible to trace ...

The website is operational on the whole now, but I've had these sites running for many years without any white screen problems and had display_errors=on as an additional level of security so to have them now not working stably and more of a problem, not being able to establish quickly why is a pain.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL