Re: Identical setups writing/not writing E_PARSE to error_log

Thank you Bastien, the INIs are identical even across servers.

Its not a matter of CLI and CGI behaving differently its a matter of the same PHP and configuration on two boxes behaving differently. On each box CGI and CLI behave the same. I hope that clarifies :)