Re: Is this list still alive?

Good morning,

Am 2018-01-11 hackte Narcis Garcia in die Tasten:
> I prefer to make questions at mailing lists because it's easier, faster
> to write and spends less i/o bytes.

Mee too

> Before making a question, I search with web browser (stackoverflow
> results appear often, but mailing archives too) and, after this research
> step, I ask to the mailing list.

This is what I doo to.  I am mailinglist user since 1999 but I never
ignored other resources. Unfortunately all those forums are overloaded
and if you want to read one message, you produce sometimes a traffic
of 500kByte and more and then it take endless to load.

> After years of questions and answers (archived on web), It's clear that
> more answers are found before people writes new questions -> Less
> questions to do.

Exact.

Thanks in avance

--